1. Do you accept leisure guests?
- Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay accepts leisure guests and business travelers in compliance to the general quarantine guidelines.
- For quarantine guests, you may check Hotel Kimberly Manila, a DOT/BOQ certified quarantine hotel located at 770 Pedro Gil st. Malate, Manila.
2. Do you allow kids and senior citizens?
- All ages are welcome to stay subject to IATF, DOT and local government guidelines.
3. Do you require a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival?
Requirement upon arrival
Based on DOT Advisory No. 10 s. 2021
0-17 years old
Must present a negative result from a swab or saliva-based RT-PCR Test taken not more than 48 hours prior to check-in.
18 years old & above NOT fully vaccinated
18 years old and above fully vaccinated
Does not require a negative RT-PCR test result upon arrival.
Note: An individual shall be considered as having been fully vaccinated for Covid-19:
4. What if I am vaccinated?
- A fully vaccinated guests need not present a negative RT-PCR test result upon arrival.
5. What are the complimentary activities in the hotel?
Guests can enjoy a variety of complimentary activities and amenities in the hotel.
- Vegetable and herb garden where guests may choose to harvest their own vegetables
- Animal farm where you can pet and feed the tame animals roaming around
- Bonfire with marshmallows
- Movie night with popcorn
- Challenge yourself with the obstacle course
- Exercise and play in the pools, game room, and vast outdoor play areas
To ensure the safety of our guests, we require you to plan your activities before your check-in date or you may approach our front desk team upon arrival to assist you with your schedule.
*Some hotel amenities may not be available or may be limited during your stay following the prevailing IATF and LGU guidelines.
6. Do you accept Day trip guests?
- Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay welcomes day trippers. We recommend you to plan your activities prior to arrival to maximize your stay. To ensure your safety, we only allow a certain number of persons per activity.
*Some hotel amenities may not be available or may be limited during your stay following the prevailing IATF and LGU guidelines. You may call us at +6346 4838888 or email us at email@example.com for further information.
7. Why should I book direct?
Book directly with us to enjoy exclusive perks.
- -Best rate guaranteed
- -P500 dining credits
- -Flexible booking. Bookings affected by the quarantine guidelines can rebook without additional fees.
For reservations and inquiries, please feel free to reach us through the following contact details:
Manila line: 02 8521 1888
Tagaytay line: 046 483 8888
8. Do you accept social events or MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) events?
- In line with the Executive Order No. 379 from the City Government of Tagaytay MICE is currently not allowed. While Social Events are allowed based on the 10% seating capacity of the venue, provided that events are conducted outdoor and only ceremonial proceedings consistent with the rules on religious gatherings shall be conducted.
For further information, please feel free to email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the following contact numbers:
For Social Events: 09175945135 / 09176208304
For Meetings: 09178230546 / 09175945123
With the evolving COVID-19 situation, we wish to inform you that hotel operations might change with very little notice in compliance with the IATF, DOT and local government guidelines.