1. Do you accept leisure guests?
- Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay accepts leisure guests and business travelers in compliance with the general quarantine guidelines.
- For quarantine guests, you may check Hotel Kimberly Manila, a DOT/BOQ certified quarantine hotel located at 770 Pedro Gil st. Malate, Manila.
2. Do you allow kids and senior citizens?
Individual of all ages are welcome to stay except those with comorbidities and pregnant women provided that arrival requirements are met. Please see no. 3 for arrival requirements.
3. What are your arrival requirements?
- Children 0-5 years old do not need to present a negative antigen test
- Children 6-17 years old are required to present a negative antigen test taken not more than 48 hours prior to check-in
- Fully vaccinated guests including adults and seniors must present a vaccination card
- Non fully vaccinated guests must present a negative antigen test taken not more than 48 hours prior to check-in
Note: An individual shall be considered as having been fully vaccinated for Covid-19:
- More than or equal to 2 weeks after having received the second-dose in a 2-dose series, or
- More than or equal to 2 weeks after having received a single-dose vaccine.
4. Do you have onsite antigen testing?
Onsite Antigen Nasal Test is P800 per person.
5. Do you allow pets?
At the main hotel
Pets are not allowed inside the main hotel. We do have a pet kennel for rent with a fee of P500/night
At the Villa
Pets are allowed in the villa. Security deposit amounting to P 2,000 will be collected upon arrival. Fee is refundable if no damage or extra
cleaning needed upon check out.
6. What are the complimentary activities in the hotel?
Guests can enjoy a variety of complimentary activities and amenities in the hotel (Subject to DOT, IATF Guidelines).
- Vegetable and herb garden
- Animal farm where you can interact with free roaming animals (horse ride available for a minimal fee)
- Bonfire with marshmallows
- Movie night with popcorn
- Challenge yourself with the obstacle course
- Exercise, picnic or play in the pools, game room, and vast outdoor play areas
To ensure the safety of our guests, we recommend you plan your activities before your check-in date or you may approach our front desk team upon arrival to assist you with your schedule.
*Some hotel amenities may not be available or may be limited during your stay following the prevailing IATF and LGU guidelines.
7. Do you accept Day trip guests?
Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay welcomes day-trippers. We recommend you plan your activities prior to or upon arrival to maximize your stay. To ensure your safety, we only allow a certain number of persons per activity.
*Some hotel amenities may not be available or may be limited during your stay following the prevailing IATF and LGU guidelines. You may call us at +632 8521 1888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
8. Why should I book direct?
Book directly with us to enjoy exclusive perks.
- -Best rate guaranteed
- -P500 dining credits
- -Flexible booking. Bookings affected by the quarantine guidelines can rebook without additional fees.
For reservations and inquiries, please feel free to reach us through the following contact details:
Manila line: +632 8521 1888
Mobile no.: +63 9175334906 (Globe)
9. Do you accept social events or MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions) events?
In line with Executive Order No. 402 from the City Government of Tagaytay the following establishments, or activities, shall be allowed to operate or be undertaken at a maximum of 50% indoor venue capacity for fully vaccinated individuals and those below 18 years of age, even if unvaccinated and 70% outdoor venue capacity.
For further information, please feel free to email our sales team directly at email@example.com. You may also call the following contact numbers:
For Social Events: 09175945135 / 09176208304
For Meetings: 09178230546 / 09175945123
With the evolving COVID-19 situation, we wish to inform you that hotel operations might change with very little notice in compliance with the IATF, DOT and local government guidelines.